Thursday 19 March 2020

It's probably a virus...



The virus outbreak continues with terrible consequences such as seeing Boris Johnson on the television every single day.  On the 15th of March there was one confirmed case in Croydon.  By the 17th there were 4 ...
...and by today the 19th there are 32.   

As I am off work this week on holiday I have been self-isolated anyway…

Went to the supermarket for Ava Alexis to find it’s all gone a bit end of days... clearly no one is afraid of Ray Daley...
 
Andrew O’Neill started sending me content because his gigs are cancelled then informed us all that he has succumbed …

A lot of children are on my television telling me it’s absolutely terrible that there’s no school and they haven’t been forced to sit exams.  How will the human race survive without bits of paper to tell each person what jobs they are allowed to do and where they fit in the social hierarchy…?  Suddenly the team structure of society is looking a lot flatter…

The inevitable bitching about who is going to pay for it all is in full swing…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moiré patterns ....

 Looking at Rishi's wife's much derided / unusual dress ... ...it reminded me of a question that has haunted me all my life.  In the...

Least ignored nonsense this month...