Monday 4 March 2019

Rubbish Post

Dear Ms Jones & Mr Newman,

Please can someone empty my bins - I cannot contact the Council via the website ...it doesn't work
It doesn't relate to my flat anyway as it's a walk up flat with a different bin collection cycle.
I can't ring the Council they never answer the phone.
I can't possibly take it all down the dump.

If nobody resolves this I may be reduced to taking matters into my own hands
and fly tipping it in the foyer of the Council's offices

Thank you

Anthony Miller

Note: This post is now several years old and remains mysteriously one of the most read on the website.  I have to report that I did not in fact fly tip my rubbish at the Council Offices ...although I'm not sure if this would have been a crime since it is actually theirs?  And the problem resolved.  And my garage is now empty of rubbish.  And the website seems to work now too.  There's still one one answers the phone though ...19/12/21  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have today resigned my membership of the Garrick Club

To quell public speculation on the subject I wish it to be know that I have today resigned my membership of the Garrick Club.   As a sometim...

Least ignored nonsense this month...