I heard someone saying the other day that there's nothing on the news except the virus... and indeed the BBC has gone full apocalypse by stopping filming Eastenders. Oh well, it's not all bad. Perhaps in a national emergency the last thing people need is a depressing soap opera.
Seems they're giving up a bit easily though. Perhaps they could relaunch as a wireless program with the actors all recording their lines separately in self isolation? Wasn't there an episode that was just Dot indoors all alone with a tape recorder or something...?
Multi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Abyssinia all over again
It's Abyssinia all over again. As I understand it Israel is at war with Lebanon (or did that end?), Syria, Gaza (sort of ended) &...
Least ignored nonsense this month...
-
So Dr Arday's sadly predictable suicide... Some thoughts came to me... I think Cambridge was his third Professorship. So asking why Cam...
-
MPs are not allowed to resign from Parliament. However, a parliamentary loophole exists that allows an MP to vacate their seat by asking the...
-
Canterbury and the River Stour are both still there... ...they haven't changed. Not one jot.
-
Today I tried to ring up Boots to try to get them to deliver the perfume that they should have delivered a week ago but find myself talking ...
-
I cannot believe (well, I can) the number of people willing to defend Louise Haigh who has just resigned as Secretary of State for Transport...
-
Yesterday I tried to ring up Boots to try to get them to deliver the perfume that they should have delivered a week ago. Having plucked the ...
-
Re TPO21844. I tried to submit the same data a third time on reading your latest pusillanimous emails but your tedious website will not let...
-
....an Ombudsman with terms of reference so narrow that even paper doll man struggles to get through them. The previous two complaints were...
-
Claire is one stupid woman. Apart from seat belts I could think of many others... But oh how I remember how people used to whinge about s...
-
The BBC said today that it had to cancel "Live at the Apollo" for budgetary reasons. Apart from requiring both a camera and a sta...

No comments:
Post a Comment