I see King Charles's best mate David Dimbelby has been dispatched more-or-less on his lonesome to the Newsnight to grovel for him not to have to go to America to celebrate 250 years since the declaration of Independence. A pitiful sight... Surely meeting horrible people and sucking up to them is about the only useful thing that the Royals actually do. Amongst other nonsense he's moaning about freelancers doing stuff line narrating Royal events. Apparently, they wouldn't have the knowledge to voice over state occasions. Commentaries like Big Ears has got a big silly hat on again might ensue. The pomposity doesn't just come off the top of commentator's heads. It takes months to prepare for. Boots have to be licked. Bottoms have to be kissed. Dukes of Hazard have to be swept under carpets.
Multi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All is not well round the Admiral...
So as the saga of my written off Corsa draws to a close we enter the final phase. Insuring the new car. With actual video evidence via das...
Least ignored nonsense this month...
-
This week I have mostly been dealing with the fallout of a hit and run accident. It's all on film via dashcam. "Excellent" s...
-
Re 01/7795902/26 Hello, With regard to Detective Sergeant Cross’s letter of the 17 th of August I have to say that I strongly disagre...
-
My washing machine has a very high energy rating and naively I thought this somehow related to how much energy it uses. It does and...
-
The other day I decided to watch a bit of Life on Mars on Netflix. Netflix then told me that it was taking it off. So I felt I had t...
-
Dear Ms Jones & Mr Newman, Please can someone empty my bins - I cannot contact the Council via the website ...it doesn't work It doe...
-
In other news my ex-English teacher at secondary school has been in the dock again. It seemed before he came to our school he spent a lot...
-
This month I have been wondering some more about Tracy Ann Oberman and Rachel Riley (what you get when you make Carol Vorderman redundant) ...
-
So Dr Arday's sadly predictable suicide... Some thoughts came to me... I think Cambridge was his third Professorship. So asking why Cam...
-
So as the saga of my written off Corsa draws to a close we enter the final phase. Insuring the new car. With actual video evidence via das...
-
Dear Mr Miller, Thank you for contacting us and for providing details of your concerns regarding Ms Helen Savage. We have carefully consider...

No comments:
Post a Comment