Multi

Monday, 31 August 2026

Alistair Leslie Graham in da Midlife Crisis

Considerable controversy seems to be abroad due to Sasha Baron Cohen relaunching potentially a new Ali G film.  I'm not sure what the world needs is a 54 year old Ali G or how that would work but I believe it's traditional to wait for films to come out before slating them.  It seems to make a lot of people angry as they say the character is racist. One person argued that he must have been originally meant to be black as he had a black uncle called Jamil which seemed an argument with a few biological holes in it to me but.... Well, as Frankie Howard used to say, don't take a vote on it.  I'm not sure how the character would work either without the faux naivety of youth... It will probably die naturally from a lack of audience enthusiasm ... You can't ban every comedian you don't like. I know.  I've tried.



Talking of young people I think that Andy Burnham's plan for more children to do workplace experience is appalling and must be fought tooth and nail. One of the few redeeming factors of going out to work all day in a boring job is there are none of the little fuckers here to annoy me.  That's the entire point of the work school divide.  .... It's the thin end of the wedge...

You watch.  

They'll be letting women into public bars in pubs next...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Alistair Leslie Graham in da Midlife Crisis

Considerable controversy seems to be abroad due to Sasha Baron Cohen relaunching potentially a new Ali G film.  I'm not sure what the wo...

Least ignored nonsense this month...