Tuesday 3 September 2019

Collaborators...



Hello ...if you are wondering why I am trying to steal a whip from Lieutenant Spencer then you have not been paying attention.  

To cut a long story short ... an official document detailing a detailed plot to assassinate the British Prime Minister was thought to have been hidden in a giant knockwurst sausage.   

Naturally when the sausage was opened the document turned out to be a forgery.  This was because I had removed it from the knockwurst sausage by myself for safe keeping.  

However the resistance do not know this and therefore they wish to shoot me as a “collaborator” for destroying their plan…

And if Herr Merkel finds out that the knockwurst sausage is empty she will be very angry with me for not letting her know before that it was a forgery….  

Meanwhile somebody has stolen a whip from our local dominatrix who is reduced to trying to control everybody with a flying helmet and some wet celery.  This is why I am trying to steal a whip from Lieutenant Spencer.

To prevent this situation from escalating I must talk with Comrade Corbyn of the Communist Resistance… wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Rudi have some shame...?

For a laugh I regularly change my Facebook profile photo to someone inappropriate.  No one's ever complained about this despite it proba...

Least ignored nonsense this month...