Multi

Saturday, 24 August 2019

It is a bank holiday...

... so single malt whisky is reduced in price by 1/3.  This is pure price fixing by the Supermarkets so should be banned.  I mean this stuff is supposed to be 12 years old so it is implausible that it has reduced in price by someone opening a previously unexpected glut of it.  When it was casked Tony Blair was in Downing Street and the financial crash hadn't happened so there can be a change in demand but not supply... Whiskey... defying economics endlessly... I mean why don't they just sell it at a sensible price all year round?  You can set your chronometer by their bank holiday reductions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category N - the poverty premium for not trading your car in

This week I have mostly been dealing with the fallout of a hit and run accident.  It's all on film via dashcam.  "Excellent" s...

Least ignored nonsense this month...