Monday 23 March 2020

No Thanks


Dear Anthony,

Do you ever feel lonely? Do you need some company, friendship or perhaps a little more? It’s normal to want someone in your life. And thanks to 'Meet Asian Beauty' this suddenly becomes a lot easier!

Answer the following question and meet your secret admirer

Do you ever feel lonely?

No, never actually     
Yes, sometimes
Yes, all the time

If you become a member of 'Meet Asian Beauty' you come into direct contact with likeminded singles. Whatever connection you are seeking, with 'Meet Asian Beauty' you will find it. This way you will have contact and company always and everywhere, discreet and without any fuss. You never have to feel alone again!

Already feel like planning a first meeting? There’s always someone available. Signing up is free and only takes a minute. You can have a great date today!

These singles recently became members of 'Meet Asian Beauty', and they would love to get to know you better:




Dear Faceless Spambot who is so dull they don't even sign their own letters,

I am not lonely and due to the Corona Virus I do not think planning a meeting of any kind would be a good idea at present even if I had the motivation which I do not.

Yours sincerely

Anthony Miller

PS Please tell my secret admirer to stop stalking me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moiré patterns ....

 Looking at Rishi's wife's much derided / unusual dress ... ...it reminded me of a question that has haunted me all my life.  In the...

Least ignored nonsense this month...