Sunday 15 March 2020

All those Timeless Child plot holes put in one place by someone with infinite patience



The more I think about it the more horrible the finale is.  Plot holes happen in long running franchises.  The deeper problem is an emotional one.  Tecteun is basically the Rani crossed with a child abuser. I don't know if that's misogyny or misandry or extreme dystopia but it sounds to me like the worst idea in Who since the 6th Doctor strangled Peri...?  This used to be the program that inspired me to go into science and now its like... Urgh. Still the production team have their creative freedom. That's what's important.

Thinking about this though and Daniel Barton's totally pointless torture of his mother in Spyfall... That doesn't move the plot along at all?  Does Chibnall have some kind of problem with mothers...?

I mean what next? A celebrity historical about Myra Hindley...?  This so makes one appreciate RTD and Steven Moffat.  It even makes me appreciate JNT...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Fire Stick is doing important security things so don't press any buttons that might turn your TV on...

  Once upon a time I purchased an HG Smart TV but despite the artificial intelligence revolution and its claims be Mensa level clever it doe...

Least ignored nonsense this month...