Multi

Thursday, 25 June 2026

Well, that's probate for you...

 

My brother recently asked me about the possibility of burying our parents when they die in the local cemetary

"I thought there wasn't any room left?" I said.

"Although all the plots are taken when some people die their children just send them to the crematorium instead and then sell the plot back to the Church who sells it on again so although all the plots are gone there's a waiting list for the onces that come back on the market again."

How tight do you have to be to sell your own parent's grave...?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Category N - the poverty premium for not trading your car in

This week I have mostly been dealing with the fallout of a hit and run accident.  It's all on film via dashcam.  "Excellent" s...

Least ignored nonsense this month...