Multi
Friday, 29 September 2023
Too much News...
I was thinking the other day how great the News was in the 80s before Birt merged it with current affairs. It was just what happened. No explanation and all done in half an hour to make airtime for more intellectual property like Tom & Jerry. Mrs Thatcher just declared war on Argentina, the Miners are still on strike and finally a cat got stuck in a tree. That's all folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Category N - the poverty premium for not trading your car in
This week I have mostly been dealing with the fallout of a hit and run accident. It's all on film via dashcam. "Excellent" s...
Least ignored nonsense this month...
-
This week I have mostly been dealing with the fallout of a hit and run accident. It's all on film via dashcam. "Excellent" s...
-
Re 01/7795902/26 Hello, With regard to Detective Sergeant Cross’s letter of the 17 th of August I have to say that I strongly disagre...
-
Dear Mr Miller, Thank you for contacting us and for providing details of your concerns regarding Ms Helen Savage. We have carefully consider...
-
Dear Ms Jones & Mr Newman, Please can someone empty my bins - I cannot contact the Council via the website ...it doesn't work It doe...
-
In other news my ex-English teacher at secondary school has been in the dock again. It seemed before he came to our school he spent a lot...
-
My washing machine has a very high energy rating and naively I thought this somehow related to how much energy it uses. It does and...
-
Yesterday I tried to ring up Boots to try to get them to deliver the perfume that they should have delivered a week ago. Having plucked the ...
-
So Dr Arday's sadly predictable suicide... Some thoughts came to me... I think Cambridge was his third Professorship. So asking why Cam...
-
One of my hobbies is googling Danny John-Jules …for whenever the press find out something about him – such as that he had an argument...
-
One of the things I can't get my head around is people who don't let their cat out... a man on Facebook recently said his cat had es...

No comments:
Post a Comment