Friday 28 August 2020

Mr Steven Allen Green's online Writing Retreat at Post Pandemic Prices.... of £1.50!


I'm not a great believer in comedy courses / education in general but I saw this and thought ... 

Well, if you are going to do something like this....?

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/steven-alan-greens-199-online-writers-retreat-tickets-116170165091?ref=estw&fbclid=IwAR0qf2jCZ79cZ2f-e2QSDJe2BfqOOBax2SqiuY3z6QYohz5xk1RthQ6Kl6g

 ...what a bargain! literally only $2 (£1.50) ... 

...for writing advice from someone who is actually a seasoned professional with a long and impressive CV.  Covers writing as well as performing etc in different mediums...

See also comedy show is tomorrow...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CESSKxwJqxW/?fbclid=IwAR1uo3nTMkSJCvu5bYNwb6cbvZLrOMoREqWPsVbgtsnHGHKW-edwuaAQ35s 

Mr Steven Allen Green's website is here

Note: this is not an advert.  I've never even met the man but...

Somebody just said to me "That's a Bargain!  Why don't you put a link to it on your website".  And I thought ... Well, that's stopped me having to think up any content to post here for today...

With the Living Wage at £10.75 an hour he must be virtually giving his time away on this...?

So if you want to chase your writing dreams...

Anyway ... can't be as boring as reading this blog...

You see you give a friend of a friend a plug and it becomes one of the most read pages on your website.  Which either proves that no good deed goes unpunished or that it pays to be nice sometimes... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have today resigned my membership of the Garrick Club

To quell public speculation on the subject I wish it to be know that I have today resigned my membership of the Garrick Club.   As a sometim...

Least ignored nonsense this month...