Wednesday 28 February 2024

Our Exclusive Serialisation of the Red Queen by Lord Ashcroft


Angela has red hair and works for a party whose logo is Red so I call this bird the Red Queen cus she is like wot the Queen would be (the dead one not Charlie's bit of fluff) if she had been a commy like.  She lived in a council property (like the Queen did except Angela only had one) but she is one of them wot bought it cheap off Thatcher but wants us all to believe she ain't a Tory but she sure acts like one!  

Being a posh bully I went down the Council offices and poured over the Public Version of the Electoral Register to try and find some evidence to show that she had abused the right to buy scheme.  There weren't none so I went down Somerset House and found the birth certificates of her sprogs.  What I found was astonishing.  

Despite being supposedly married this bird don't live with her husband but he has his own home 352 yards away and they wonder why they split up?!  

Clearly she moved in with him and left her Council House empty while not registering that she had moved which is FRAUD! despite there being no financial gain except continuing to pay council tax on two properties.  Did she claim the single person discount?  I don't know but I'm going to imply she did while her brother was living there looking after her premature babies!  If that's true, who knows what you can believe with this bird?  She should have paid Capital Gains tax when she sold it if she wasn't there absolutely every minute of every day as since she bought it off the Council it went up in price £48,000.  10 per cent of that is £4,800.  Thieving cow!  See I knows everybody's income and wot everybody earns and I carefully compare it with the income tax returns...

We spoke to a neighbour whose sprogs had broken one of her windows with a football and he says she like sat outside their house in her Audi demanding several tonnes to fix it when it was only double glazing and should only cost a pony when she lives supposedly next door and could have shouted over the garden fence like what people does in Belize.

Do you want this bird as your Deputy Prime Minister?

No, thought not.

Me neither!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have today resigned my membership of the Garrick Club

To quell public speculation on the subject I wish it to be know that I have today resigned my membership of the Garrick Club.   As a sometim...

Least ignored nonsense this month...