Dear Anthony,
I've been trying to get in touch with you regarding your unemployment insurance enquiry. Sorry we haven't managed to speak so far.
Hopefully you've had a chance to take a look at the quote(s) I sent over, but if not we can always discuss these over the phone.
I've got your quote(s) saved, so all you need to do is request a call back, and we'll get your cover in place straight away.
If you've got questions, or there's something you're not sure about, I'm here to help. You can reach me on [phone number], 10am-6pm Monday-Friday.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Kind regards,
Jake
As PSmith would say "The shout has gone out..."
Multi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Category N - the poverty premium for not trading your car in
This week I have mostly been dealing with the fallout of a hit and run accident. It's all on film via dashcam. "Excellent" s...
Least ignored nonsense this month...
-
Re 01/7795902/26 Hello, With regard to Detective Sergeant Cross’s letter of the 17 th of August I have to say that I strongly disagre...
-
This week I have mostly been dealing with the fallout of a hit and run accident. It's all on film via dashcam. "Excellent" s...
-
Considerable controversy seems to be abroad due to Sasha Baron Cohen relaunching potentially a new Ali G film. I'm not sure what the wo...
-
With the exception of perhaps Oscar Wilde not many great artists can also pull off being great critics. I am a terrible writer with...
-
Dear Ms Jones & Mr Newman, Please can someone empty my bins - I cannot contact the Council via the website ...it doesn't work It doe...
-
Dear Mr Miller, Thank you for contacting us and for providing details of your concerns regarding Ms Helen Savage. We have carefully consider...
-
Yesterday I tried to ring up Boots to try to get them to deliver the perfume that they should have delivered a week ago. Having plucked the ...
-
In other news my ex-English teacher at secondary school has been in the dock again. It seemed before he came to our school he spent a lot...
-
So Dr Arday's sadly predictable suicide... Some thoughts came to me... I think Cambridge was his third Professorship. So asking why Cam...
-
Today I tried to ring up Boots to try to get them to deliver the perfume that they should have delivered a week ago but find myself talking ...

No comments:
Post a Comment