Friday 19 April 2024

My ex Conservative MP and ex Labour Party comrade wants to be my Liberal Democrat Councillor

To be divorced once is a misfortune.  To be divorced twice, thrown out of the Conservative Party and thrown out the Labour Party looks like carelessness.  Local joke Andrew Pelling now wants to be my local councillor.  Not so much the bottom of the barrel but the liquid that leaked out into the cellar soil.  



Wonder if he'll ever make it back to the Tories... I would say no but these days ...


"Anyone can rat, but it takes a certain amount of ingenuity to re-rat." - Winston Churchill 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have today resigned my membership of the Garrick Club

To quell public speculation on the subject I wish it to be know that I have today resigned my membership of the Garrick Club.   As a sometim...

Least ignored nonsense this month...