Multi
Friday, 31 January 2020
Lord Barwell was 'ere...
Switched on the TV last night and there was "Brexitcast" from the BBC Radio Theatre. Brexit as infotainment. Sitting in the audience was the recently defrenstrated Lord Barwell and his hilarious banter. How very jolly. But what happens in 2 years when the negotiations that we just finished the 3 year negotiation of end...? This is not the end of the cockups but it maybe the beginning of the start of some...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Category N - the poverty premium for not trading your car in
This week I have mostly been dealing with the fallout of a hit and run accident. It's all on film via dashcam. "Excellent" s...
Least ignored nonsense this month...
-
This week I have mostly been dealing with the fallout of a hit and run accident. It's all on film via dashcam. "Excellent" s...
-
Re 01/7795902/26 Hello, With regard to Detective Sergeant Cross’s letter of the 17 th of August I have to say that I strongly disagre...
-
My washing machine has a very high energy rating and naively I thought this somehow related to how much energy it uses. It does and...
-
Dear Mr Miller, Thank you for contacting us and for providing details of your concerns regarding Ms Helen Savage. We have carefully consider...
-
In other news my ex-English teacher at secondary school has been in the dock again. It seemed before he came to our school he spent a lot...
-
The other day I decided to watch a bit of Life on Mars on Netflix. Netflix then told me that it was taking it off. So I felt I had t...
-
Dear Ms Jones & Mr Newman, Please can someone empty my bins - I cannot contact the Council via the website ...it doesn't work It doe...
-
So Dr Arday's sadly predictable suicide... Some thoughts came to me... I think Cambridge was his third Professorship. So asking why Cam...
-
Yesterday I tried to ring up Boots to try to get them to deliver the perfume that they should have delivered a week ago. Having plucked the ...
-
As my mum has reached the point in old age that she finds buying anything new challenging I thought instead of buying a new one I'd just...

No comments:
Post a Comment