Monday 10 December 2018

Mark Zuckerberg bans me posting links to my own blog as "Spam"

Gentle Readers, Mark Elliot Zuckerberg has decided in his wisdom that I cannot put any more links in Facebook to external content such as my novels or this blog as apparently posting links to your own product on Facebook is "spam" and "against community standards". I have thus decided to give Mark even less content than I used to. I dont mind giving content away for free but I dont see why I should give it to him personally so @Zhu_Zhanji will now be hanging out down twitter for the forseeable where it is all spam and there's no such policy.

Funny one thinks no one reads this blog but it's good to learn that it's a commercial threat to someone's business model somewhere...

I read recently he was empty chaired by some politicians who claimed to represent 400,000,000 plebs (a slight lie) and couldn't get in touch with him.  Just put a link to any external content on his site old beans and you'll hear from the Z almost straight away.  Sorry, Mark, why should I give you money to "spam" people when Twitter will let me spam 'em for free?

No comments:

Post a Comment

No man is a traffic island

  Well, this has been a boring election campaign with the leaders assiduously avoiding any real voters in case they might get heckled and lo...

Least ignored nonsense this month...