Thursday 27 June 2024

Faites vos jeux

As the Today Program has given up racing tips..here are my "which MP will lose their seat" tips.  Because why should MPs make all the money out of General Election Results?  I've put a tenner each on Grant Shapps, Penny Mourdant & Kwasi's replacement to lose to Labour... after all he gambled with our money so now I'm gambling on them...  I think this is a fairly safe slate of bets ... I was too scared to bet on the Greens even though they're probably going to win Bristol Central...  but other than that...

The spreadsheet below took me so long that by the end I felt like Winston Ingram.  The betting odds are from William Hill - not everyone will still take bets and some candidates they won't let you bet on ... it starts with Liverpool Riverside - the safest seat in the country (bet £10 to win 1p) ...and works its way down to the better bets.... I've drawn the line at Kwasi's seat because I recon to be safe one should factor in a 10->15% electoral shock.  The EC chance column is taken from Electoral Calculus Website ... I've also plundered the wisdom of Sam Coates of Sky News whose wall of digital Tory doom can be found here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

No man is a traffic island

  Well, this has been a boring election campaign with the leaders assiduously avoiding any real voters in case they might get heckled and lo...

Least ignored nonsense this month...