Multi
Monday, 25 November 2019
Oh well if it doesn't work out ...
Oh well if it doesn't work out for Jeremy Corbyn and he doesn't get the job as Prime Minister there's always the seasonal role of Santa Clause for which he has a lot of transferable skills - Dressing in red, having a beard and promising things that someone else will have to pay for and deliver....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Category N - the poverty premium for not trading your car in
This week I have mostly been dealing with the fallout of a hit and run accident. It's all on film via dashcam. "Excellent" s...
Least ignored nonsense this month...
-
Re 01/7795902/26 Hello, With regard to Detective Sergeant Cross’s letter of the 17 th of August I have to say that I strongly disagre...
-
This week I have mostly been dealing with the fallout of a hit and run accident. It's all on film via dashcam. "Excellent" s...
-
Considerable controversy seems to be abroad due to Sasha Baron Cohen relaunching potentially a new Ali G film. I'm not sure what the wo...
-
Dear Ms Jones & Mr Newman, Please can someone empty my bins - I cannot contact the Council via the website ...it doesn't work It doe...
-
Dear Mr Miller, Thank you for contacting us and for providing details of your concerns regarding Ms Helen Savage. We have carefully consider...
-
With the exception of perhaps Oscar Wilde not many great artists can also pull off being great critics. I am a terrible writer with...
-
My washing machine has a very high energy rating and naively I thought this somehow related to how much energy it uses. It does and...
-
In other news my ex-English teacher at secondary school has been in the dock again. It seemed before he came to our school he spent a lot...
-
Yesterday I tried to ring up Boots to try to get them to deliver the perfume that they should have delivered a week ago. Having plucked the ...
-
One of my hobbies is googling Danny John-Jules …for whenever the press find out something about him – such as that he had an argument...

No comments:
Post a Comment