Multi
Wednesday, 9 December 2020
It's a no from Thames Water...
16 November 2020
Our Case Ref: 33434370
Your Ref: SJ24310
Customer Guarantee Scheme (CGS) payment review
Dear Ms Jones
I’m writing to provide you with an update on your constituent Mr Miller’s case, following my email dated 28 October. I trust you’ll find the below information helpful.
To confirm, our Regulatory Performance Manager (RPM) has reviewed the external sewer flooding incident and confirmed the event we’ve recorded for the affected flats in Chichester Road, was 20 January 2020 and not December 2019. Our RPM has confirmed where a communal area is affected, we don’t pay CGS, as no, one person pays water charges for this area. To clarify, CGS can only be paid if there’s a Water Services Account being registered for the specified location, which in this case there isn’t.
In addition, to the above, our RPM has reviewed the photographs provided by your constituent Mr Miller, to assess whether the residents would have been eligible for a CGS payment. For us to calculate the eligibility of a CGS payment we use a scoring system, and from the photographs of the flooding, it wouldn’t have met the criteria to be eligible for an external flooding payment, even if the communal area did qualify.
I trust the above helps explains our position, and I’ve now closed the case file. However, should you have any further questions, please contact Sarah Sanders, a Senior Case Manager in our Executive Office. You can reach Sarah on 0800 0093666, our offices are open Monday to Friday, between the hours of 9am and 5pm.
Yours sincerely
Alice Keeping
Local Government Liaison – South London
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Category N - the poverty premium for not trading your car in
This week I have mostly been dealing with the fallout of a hit and run accident. It's all on film via dashcam. "Excellent" s...
Least ignored nonsense this month...
-
Re 01/7795902/26 Hello, With regard to Detective Sergeant Cross’s letter of the 17 th of August I have to say that I strongly disagre...
-
This week I have mostly been dealing with the fallout of a hit and run accident. It's all on film via dashcam. "Excellent" s...
-
Considerable controversy seems to be abroad due to Sasha Baron Cohen relaunching potentially a new Ali G film. I'm not sure what the wo...
-
Dear Mr Miller, Thank you for contacting us and for providing details of your concerns regarding Ms Helen Savage. We have carefully consider...
-
Dear Ms Jones & Mr Newman, Please can someone empty my bins - I cannot contact the Council via the website ...it doesn't work It doe...
-
With the exception of perhaps Oscar Wilde not many great artists can also pull off being great critics. I am a terrible writer with...
-
My washing machine has a very high energy rating and naively I thought this somehow related to how much energy it uses. It does and...
-
In other news my ex-English teacher at secondary school has been in the dock again. It seemed before he came to our school he spent a lot...
-
Yesterday I tried to ring up Boots to try to get them to deliver the perfume that they should have delivered a week ago. Having plucked the ...
-
One of my hobbies is googling Danny John-Jules …for whenever the press find out something about him – such as that he had an argument...

No comments:
Post a Comment