Sunday 6 December 2020

Arcadia


 When I asked Sir Philip Green if he'd thought of selling his personal assets to plug the financial hole in Arcadia's pension funds he looked at me scornfully and said "Son, do I look like I just got off the boat?

In other news I recieved another boring email from the Live Comedy Association today that still has more board or bored places to fill than self publicists available to fill them.   "We've asked each candidate to submit a 1500 character statement outlining their background in the industry, relevant experience, and priorities as a Board member." Yeah, that'll weed out all the cronic bores...

Hum... I'm not saying the Pfizer vaccine is dodgy and being trialed on the most disposable members of society first but Croydon University Hospital took the first delivery today.

Also the Daily Mail are still complaining that "The Crown" Series 4 is too far from historical reality.  Let's hope Series 5 covering the 1990s isn't a similar historical car crash. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Fire Stick is doing important security things so don't press any buttons that might turn your TV on...

  Once upon a time I purchased an HG Smart TV but despite the artificial intelligence revolution and its claims be Mensa level clever it doe...

Least ignored nonsense this month...