Multi

Sunday, 5 January 2020

Hello Boots, I think you might just not have any qualified staff

Hello Anthony ,
We think you might have missed your appointment.
Appointment Details:
Appointment Category
Pharmacy
Date & Time
Saturday, 4 January 2020 at 4:15
Patient Name
Anthony


Dear Boots, 

No I turned up and a man behind the counter stared vacantly into space while telling me the pharmacist was not there.  

He did not seem to know when they were going to be back in either and asked me if I could just pop back in on the off-chance some other time.... so I decided not to bother either...

I would feed this information back to you privately but you emailed me via a no reply email. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category N - the poverty premium for not trading your car in

This week I have mostly been dealing with the fallout of a hit and run accident.  It's all on film via dashcam.  "Excellent" s...

Least ignored nonsense this month...