Coughs are an interesting bit of body language. They can mean someone is concealing something, or they can just mean that someone has a dry throat which can be due to talking for a long time or can be a stress reaction. Today's cough belongs to Prince Andrew when asked by Emily if he would repeat his statements on oath...
Multi
Sunday, 17 November 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Category N - the poverty premium for not trading your car in
This week I have mostly been dealing with the fallout of a hit and run accident. It's all on film via dashcam. "Excellent" s...
Least ignored nonsense this month...
-
This week I have mostly been dealing with the fallout of a hit and run accident. It's all on film via dashcam. "Excellent" s...
-
Re 01/7795902/26 Hello, With regard to Detective Sergeant Cross’s letter of the 17 th of August I have to say that I strongly disagre...
-
Dear Mr Miller, Thank you for contacting us and for providing details of your concerns regarding Ms Helen Savage. We have carefully consider...
-
Dear Ms Jones & Mr Newman, Please can someone empty my bins - I cannot contact the Council via the website ...it doesn't work It doe...
-
In other news my ex-English teacher at secondary school has been in the dock again. It seemed before he came to our school he spent a lot...
-
My washing machine has a very high energy rating and naively I thought this somehow related to how much energy it uses. It does and...
-
So Dr Arday's sadly predictable suicide... Some thoughts came to me... I think Cambridge was his third Professorship. So asking why Cam...
-
Yesterday I tried to ring up Boots to try to get them to deliver the perfume that they should have delivered a week ago. Having plucked the ...
-
As my mum has reached the point in old age that she finds buying anything new challenging I thought instead of buying a new one I'd just...
-
I didn't believe the late Dr Arday could as he claimed have run all those Marathons but then someone pointed out Eddie Izzard did someth...

No comments:
Post a Comment