Tuesday 20 August 2019

Important news about my conservatory...


As a failed promoter... I have a grudging respect for all flyerers, publicists and deliverers of junk mail however incompetent ... however surely it was by anyone's standards the height of silly pointlessness to deliver an envelope entitled "Important News about your Conservatory" to a 2nd floor walk up flat. 


Then again it's more effort than the Church of England put in.  God moves in mysterious ways - but not as far up as the 2nd landing.  I'd have some sympathy but I live directly opposite it's not like they had to walk far to bring them here.  Surely actually popping these through the letterbox would not be too stressful?  Possibly I'm not worth the pilgrimage but then again it's hardly the Zambezi expedition...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Rudi have some shame...?

For a laugh I regularly change my Facebook profile photo to someone inappropriate.  No one's ever complained about this despite it proba...

Least ignored nonsense this month...