Sunday 16 June 2019

Missing the bare necessities...


They lost the bare necessities
The simple bare necessities
Forget about the dodgy CGI
I want the bare necessities
All the songs and comedies
That brought the bare necessities to life

Wherever I wonder, what's in my home
I think this is boring - leave me alone
The story aint that great but we
Used to laugh when it was cartoony
When you take out the jokes and songs
You make it too serious - full of wrongs
Maybe add a joke or two ...
The bare necessities of life will come to you
They'll come to you!

Look for the bare necessities
The simple bare necessities
Forget about casting celebrities
I want the bare necessities
Like dialog that don't make you wheeze
Without the bare necessities of life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Fire Stick is doing important security things so don't press any buttons that might turn your TV on...

  Once upon a time I purchased an HG Smart TV but despite the artificial intelligence revolution and its claims be Mensa level clever it doe...

Least ignored nonsense this month...