Saturday 4 May 2024

Case Closed


I failed the Civil Service verbal test doing better than only 20% of test takers.  So I did it again and related all the questions down to the simultaneous equations the verbal queries relate to.  This reduced my score to only 8% of test takers.  So I did it again entering purely random information and got down to 1% of test takers.


So I complained that the answers were indecipherable to a level that the only way to pass the test is to reverse engineer it.


I received a reply saying the case was closed but still open:


Case Number: 01981757.


Case Name: Civil Service Verbal Test


We have now taken the required actions, and this email query will now be closed.


Your case may still be ongoing awaiting further information, or pending reply, or forwarded to the appropriate team for further investigation.


You will be contacted in due course as any further updates become available separately.


Kind Regards



So the case is both closed but isn't.  They then wrote suggesting I work with someone they employ to help neuro diverse people.


I don't think my brain is the problem here.  Unlike real exams there are no past papers for these tests and no mechanism for challenging if the tests are wrong since it is illegal to reproduce the questions.  So they could in fact regress into complete nonsense and no one would ever know.

1 comment:

Witness for the Bigly Prosecution

  And so with Michael Cohen the prosecution's case will close by a lot.  It appears that Trump told Cohen that if his wife found out abo...

Least ignored nonsense this month...