Sunday 18 February 2024

It's a hell of a thing to kill a squirrel

Normally I solve this problem with ultrasound, flashing strobes or other methods but this year I was unable to get the squirrel 🐿️ out the loft without getting the man with the Kania trap in.  He has eaten his last Snickers and I feel guilty for having killed him but you can't legally release them once captured as they're classified by the government as "vermin"... I looked on YouTube about how the kill bar dispatches them and apparently there are a lot of survivalists who not only kill but cook and eat them.  I mentioned this to the pest control man who said in the countryside they have more meat on them but London squirrels are a bit skinny.  Later I wondered if he'd had it for dinner...


As Clint Eastwood once said...

It's a hell of a thing to kill a squirrel.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bigly Adultery

Donald Trump's hush money trial rumbles on.  There's one small glimmer of hope for a bigly innocent verdict and it's that Donald...

Least ignored nonsense this month...