Thursday 10 November 2022

Deep Space 9 Series 3 is a bit boring...


Recently I’ve been watching Deep Space 9 on Netflix because it’s there.  Series 1 and 2 were great.  Now I’m half way through Series 3 though and it’s starting to drag…  A whole episode where they try to get off with different people due to a virus or something.  Kira Nerys and Bareil Antos how tedious … and what a pair of prigs… Julian Bashir …kind of who cares.  Why don’t we see more Quark?  Jake Sisko is boring without Rom.  Gul Dukat seems to have a better gig at the moment…  The O'Briens are constantly bickering despite the long distance relationship… Elim Garak is busy doing the sewing… maybe we’ll turn a corner soon…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moiré patterns ....

 Looking at Rishi's wife's much derided / unusual dress ... ...it reminded me of a question that has haunted me all my life.  In the...

Least ignored nonsense this month...