People say the IDF are wrong to not let UN aid agencies distribute food aid in Gaza but they have to be careful that the aid isn't stolen by Hamas. Can you imagine what would happen if Hamas got their hands on lorry loads of food? They would surely use it as a weapon. Very soon a giant food fight would ensue and IDF soldiers would be at the mercy of custard pies and flower bombs at every street corner. They may not be lethal but eggs and milkshakes used as projectiles can really hurt. Just ask Nigel Farage...
Multi
Sunday, 6 July 2025
Food fight
People say the IDF are wrong to not let UN aid agencies distribute food aid in Gaza but they have to be careful that the aid isn't stolen by Hamas. Can you imagine what would happen if Hamas got their hands on lorry loads of food? They would surely use it as a weapon. Very soon a giant food fight would ensue and IDF soldiers would be at the mercy of custard pies and flower bombs at every street corner. They may not be lethal but eggs and milkshakes used as projectiles can really hurt. Just ask Nigel Farage...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Abyssinia all over again
It's Abyssinia all over again. As I understand it Israel is at war with Lebanon (or did that end?), Syria, Gaza (sort of ended) &...
Least ignored nonsense this month...
-
So Dr Arday's sadly predictable suicide... Some thoughts came to me... I think Cambridge was his third Professorship. So asking why Cam...
-
MPs are not allowed to resign from Parliament. However, a parliamentary loophole exists that allows an MP to vacate their seat by asking the...
-
Canterbury and the River Stour are both still there... ...they haven't changed. Not one jot.
-
Today I tried to ring up Boots to try to get them to deliver the perfume that they should have delivered a week ago but find myself talking ...
-
I cannot believe (well, I can) the number of people willing to defend Louise Haigh who has just resigned as Secretary of State for Transport...
-
Yesterday I tried to ring up Boots to try to get them to deliver the perfume that they should have delivered a week ago. Having plucked the ...
-
Claire is one stupid woman. Apart from seat belts I could think of many others... But oh how I remember how people used to whinge about s...
-
Re TPO21844. I tried to submit the same data a third time on reading your latest pusillanimous emails but your tedious website will not let...
-
I didn't believe the late Dr Arday could as he claimed have run all those Marathons but then someone pointed out Eddie Izzard did someth...
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment