Tuesday 11 February 2020

Physician promote thyself...

Dear Purley War Memorial Hospital, I am not a General Practitioner so therefore I do not refer people anywhere and would not have the required knowledge to evaluate their ailments.  Also since the National Health Service is a state run monopoly and I do not have the pecuniary ability to go private I have no idea what alternative facilities are available and no direct experience of them in order to compare their quality. 

Even if I did I would have only a faint idea whether such an institution had cured me or if any improvement in my medical circumstances was actually just down to serendipity.

However, I will now in the future inform my kith and kin that I guess that you probably do do a better job than leeches, homeopathy and alternative medicine in an attempt to stop them self diagnosing and instead encourage them to frequent institutions where healthcare is free at the point of need.  They were probably going to do this anyway but it can't hurt...

Yours sincerely

Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Fire Stick is doing important security things so don't press any buttons that might turn your TV on...

  Once upon a time I purchased an HG Smart TV but despite the artificial intelligence revolution and its claims be Mensa level clever it doe...

Least ignored nonsense this month...