Thursday 4 October 2018

The F******** Road Community Group


For some years I have been trying to leave the F******** Road Community Group on Facebook.  Sadly I have to use Facebook for business reasons and this requires being members of groups. 

If you join a group when you go back to see what is going on there Facebook show you every other group in the world first.  This may be how I became a member of the F******** Road Community Group.  The F******** Road Community group seems to do arty things somewhere in Tottenham and they are probably all very nice people but the problem is I never asked to join their group and I cannot leave them.  

I have tried multiple times to leave the F******** Road Community Group but every time I leave and I think I may have successfully left on at least two occasions I find some while later that the F******** Road Community Group’s posts appear on my timeline again.  Usually someone of the F******** Road Community Group is flogging something on ebay or something arty and it leaves me wondering what or why and then I may or may not attempt to leave their group again but either way I seem to carry on being a member of the F******** Road Community Group for all eternity. 

Eventually it occurred to me that actually the most logical conclusion to be drawn from this is that Facebook is in fact a secret conspiracy to promote the F******** Road Community Group.

Perhaps everyone else also sees the F******** Road Community Group’s posts appearing on their timeline and then they think “Well, I must have joined this group at some point?” when they haven’t only for it to be a secret plan by Mark Zuckerberg to cleverly virally market the F******** Road Community Group.  I think everyone is a member of the F******** Road Community Group in a similar way… am I right or what? 

Okay one more go … no offence F******** Road Community Group but this time I really am leaving for good and I don’t want you following me… again.  We've got nothing in common.  Sorry, it's not you - it's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Fire Stick is doing important security things so don't press any buttons that might turn your TV on...

  Once upon a time I purchased an HG Smart TV but despite the artificial intelligence revolution and its claims be Mensa level clever it doe...

Least ignored nonsense this month...