Friday 5 April 2024

Warranty

That time of the year again when I force Vauxhall to fix my Corsa under it's now defunct 2010-2014 100,000 mile un-time-limited Lifetime Warranty deal and they look at me like I've got the Red Death as I patiently explain that the reason I paid them £16,000 in 2014 was I was well aware that it was the worst deal ever in motor retail history and it'd cost them more to deliver on than probably the car cost in the first place but that's tough... You have to keep fixing it now or get sued.

It has 60000 on the clock and does 2000 miles a year.  Sorry but you're stuck with me till 2044.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have today resigned my membership of the Garrick Club

To quell public speculation on the subject I wish it to be know that I have today resigned my membership of the Garrick Club.   As a sometim...

Least ignored nonsense this month...