Wednesday 3 April 2024

I seem to have upset some Zionists again...

Seem to have upset some more Zionists on twitter.  Whenever I pop back my timeline is full of responses which I have lost track of.  I can't even get angry about most of them - they are too absurd and deluded for words... for example



...how are you supposed to even cope with this level of deluded... although this was topped by the person who thought that you can't hold a nuclear power to account...





























...and for blatant porkies "there's no carpet bombing"...






























...somebody tell the Financial Times (here) a well known loony left publication...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have today resigned my membership of the Garrick Club

To quell public speculation on the subject I wish it to be know that I have today resigned my membership of the Garrick Club.   As a sometim...

Least ignored nonsense this month...