Friday 19 July 2019

Dear Jana,

Dear Anthony,



I hope you are doing well.



Currently I am looking for an electrical engineer (m / f ) from now on near Munich.

The term is about 1 year.

It is required that you already have experience in plant engineering, in the chemical sector and also in the area of medium voltage (up to 11 kV).



The main tasks include:

- Planning of plants low and medium voltage

- Define and select cables

- Choose motors/engines and transformers



If you are interested and in a timely manner, I am pleased about your current CV (at best in Word format). Otherwise, you are welcome to forward this mail if you have recommendations for me.



Thank you and have a nice rest week!



 Best Regards,

Jana



Dear Jana,


I have no relevant qualifications or experience for this job whatsoever but I'm still prepared to give it a whirl if you are.


Yours Sincerely


Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Rudi have some shame...?

For a laugh I regularly change my Facebook profile photo to someone inappropriate.  No one's ever complained about this despite it proba...

Least ignored nonsense this month...