This we can't get fertilizer anymore because of the straight of Hormuz being blocked is the dumbest thing I ever heard. The Haber process which creates ammonia was developed in Germany in 1910 and requires only hydrogen, nitrogen and iron as a catalyst. So why are we importing it from half way round the world? We could just make our own? Even more bizarre is the idea we need to import CO2 for refrigeration from the far east. It's 0.04% of the world's atmosphere. We literally have power stations that belch it out on an industrial scale but ... "Can't find any of the, mate". You don't need to send Sir Francis Drake to circumnavigate the globe. Really shows you the parlous state of British Manufacturing. We truly have created an economy of everyone opening doors for each other with creates literally nothing useful - the Golgafrincham B Arc of the world economy...
Multi
Wednesday, 10 June 2026
The Golgafrincham B Arc of the world economy...
This we can't get fertilizer anymore because of the straight of Hormuz being blocked is the dumbest thing I ever heard. The Haber process which creates ammonia was developed in Germany in 1910 and requires only hydrogen, nitrogen and iron as a catalyst. So why are we importing it from half way round the world? We could just make our own? Even more bizarre is the idea we need to import CO2 for refrigeration from the far east. It's 0.04% of the world's atmosphere. We literally have power stations that belch it out on an industrial scale but ... "Can't find any of the, mate". You don't need to send Sir Francis Drake to circumnavigate the globe. Really shows you the parlous state of British Manufacturing. We truly have created an economy of everyone opening doors for each other with creates literally nothing useful - the Golgafrincham B Arc of the world economy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The First Letter of Dot Cotton to be Zionists
As a Christian it's always good to see a lot of people quoting from the Good Book. The Good News that the Lord gave us in the words o...
Least ignored nonsense this month...
-
This week I have mostly been dealing with the fallout of a hit and run accident. It's all on film via dashcam. "Excellent" s...
-
Re 01/7795902/26 Hello, With regard to Detective Sergeant Cross’s letter of the 17 th of August I have to say that I strongly disagre...
-
Elon Musk revealed his new invention today - the hovercraft. It wowed invited guests who were literally blown over by the industrial quanti...
-
This month I have been wondering some more about Tracy Ann Oberman and Rachel Riley (what you get when you make Carol Vorderman redundant) ...
-
My washing machine has a very high energy rating and naively I thought this somehow related to how much energy it uses. It does and...
-
So as the saga of my written off Corsa draws to a close we enter the final phase. Insuring the new car. With actual video evidence via das...
-
The other day I decided to watch a bit of Life on Mars on Netflix. Netflix then told me that it was taking it off. So I felt I had t...
-
So Dr Arday's sadly predictable suicide... Some thoughts came to me... I think Cambridge was his third Professorship. So asking why Cam...
-
Every time I buy a new car... which is about once a decade when either the previous one has fallen to pieces or been written off, I ask the ...
-
Barbera Broccoli (60s) & Michael Wilson (80s) have just sold their copyright control on Bond to Amazon following on from it's acquis...

No comments:
Post a Comment