I went for one of those NHS old people tests and they said my blood pressure was too high. This was because I was running from A to B and stressed out as usual so I tested it at home to double check. It actually drops when I'm sedentary to about 122/85 ... apparently this is now "elevated" ...so how come no one noticed before? I have the answer. They've changed the definition of elevated. it used to be like 140/95 at least. Someone came up with a theory that they can beat vascular dementia and stuff by lowering everyone's blood pressure. But it seems to me that nothing is going to make people's blood pressure shoot through the roof like telling them normal blood pressure readings are high... This same research is apparently where the new puritanical 14 units a week of booze comes from. These people really need to get a life instead of sucking all the joy out of mine...
Multi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Category N - the poverty premium for not trading your car in
This week I have mostly been dealing with the fallout of a hit and run accident. It's all on film via dashcam. "Excellent" s...
Least ignored nonsense this month...
-
Re 01/7795902/26 Hello, With regard to Detective Sergeant Cross’s letter of the 17 th of August I have to say that I strongly disagre...
-
This week I have mostly been dealing with the fallout of a hit and run accident. It's all on film via dashcam. "Excellent" s...
-
Considerable controversy seems to be abroad due to Sasha Baron Cohen relaunching potentially a new Ali G film. I'm not sure what the wo...
-
Dear Ms Jones & Mr Newman, Please can someone empty my bins - I cannot contact the Council via the website ...it doesn't work It doe...
-
Dear Mr Miller, Thank you for contacting us and for providing details of your concerns regarding Ms Helen Savage. We have carefully consider...
-
With the exception of perhaps Oscar Wilde not many great artists can also pull off being great critics. I am a terrible writer with...
-
In other news my ex-English teacher at secondary school has been in the dock again. It seemed before he came to our school he spent a lot...
-
Yesterday I tried to ring up Boots to try to get them to deliver the perfume that they should have delivered a week ago. Having plucked the ...
-
One of my hobbies is googling Danny John-Jules …for whenever the press find out something about him – such as that he had an argument...
-
My washing machine has a very high energy rating and naively I thought this somehow related to how much energy it uses. It does and...

No comments:
Post a Comment