On a recent visit to Sam Rhodes Comedy Explosion I treated myself to a Heineken 0.0...
... Only for the man behind the bar to warn me that it doesn't actually contain no booze...?
Sure enough...
The back of the bottle informs the imbiber that it actually contains 0.05 per cent...
... Of course actually mathematically 0.00 to 0.04 should be rounded down to 0.00 while 0.05 to 0.09 should be rounded up to 0.1.
Therefore the product is in fact deceptively named. It should be called Heineken 0.1 not Heineken 0.0!
I shall be grassing them up to the ASA directly...
Multi
Thursday, 16 January 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Category N - the poverty premium for not trading your car in
This week I have mostly been dealing with the fallout of a hit and run accident. It's all on film via dashcam. "Excellent" s...
Least ignored nonsense this month...
-
This week I have mostly been dealing with the fallout of a hit and run accident. It's all on film via dashcam. "Excellent" s...
-
Re 01/7795902/26 Hello, With regard to Detective Sergeant Cross’s letter of the 17 th of August I have to say that I strongly disagre...
-
My washing machine has a very high energy rating and naively I thought this somehow related to how much energy it uses. It does and...
-
Dear Mr Miller, Thank you for contacting us and for providing details of your concerns regarding Ms Helen Savage. We have carefully consider...
-
In other news my ex-English teacher at secondary school has been in the dock again. It seemed before he came to our school he spent a lot...
-
The other day I decided to watch a bit of Life on Mars on Netflix. Netflix then told me that it was taking it off. So I felt I had t...
-
Dear Ms Jones & Mr Newman, Please can someone empty my bins - I cannot contact the Council via the website ...it doesn't work It doe...
-
So Dr Arday's sadly predictable suicide... Some thoughts came to me... I think Cambridge was his third Professorship. So asking why Cam...
-
Yesterday I tried to ring up Boots to try to get them to deliver the perfume that they should have delivered a week ago. Having plucked the ...
-
As my mum has reached the point in old age that she finds buying anything new challenging I thought instead of buying a new one I'd just...


No comments:
Post a Comment