Thursday 16 January 2020

Heineken 0.1

On a recent visit to Sam Rhodes Comedy Explosion I treated myself to a Heineken 0.0...

... Only for the man behind the bar to warn me that it doesn't actually contain no booze...?

Sure enough...

The back of the bottle informs the imbiber that it actually contains 0.05 per cent...

... Of course actually mathematically 0.00 to 0.04 should be rounded down to 0.00 while 0.05 to 0.09 should be rounded up to 0.1.


Therefore the product is in fact deceptively named.  It should be called Heineken 0.1 not Heineken 0.0!

I shall be grassing them up to the ASA directly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Rudi have some shame...?

For a laugh I regularly change my Facebook profile photo to someone inappropriate.  No one's ever complained about this despite it proba...

Least ignored nonsense this month...