The other month I heard that Tony Selby had died ...except that it wasn't Tony Selby of Dr Who / Sabalom Glitz fame but a Tony Selby... so I was shocked twice over when reading the paper again the other day discovered that the Tony Selby had died... His obituaries make mention of one of his early breaks in the TV Wednesday Play by a young Ken Loach "3 Clear Sundays" - a polemic against capital punishment ... and drop me through a trap door if Mr Loach hasn't only gone and put all his old Wednesday Plays from the 60s and 70s online for free ... so here it is if you find you have a spare hour or so...
Multi
Thursday, 16 September 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Category N - the poverty premium for not trading your car in
This week I have mostly been dealing with the fallout of a hit and run accident. It's all on film via dashcam. "Excellent" s...
Least ignored nonsense this month...
-
This week I have mostly been dealing with the fallout of a hit and run accident. It's all on film via dashcam. "Excellent" s...
-
Re 01/7795902/26 Hello, With regard to Detective Sergeant Cross’s letter of the 17 th of August I have to say that I strongly disagre...
-
My washing machine has a very high energy rating and naively I thought this somehow related to how much energy it uses. It does and...
-
Dear Mr Miller, Thank you for contacting us and for providing details of your concerns regarding Ms Helen Savage. We have carefully consider...
-
In other news my ex-English teacher at secondary school has been in the dock again. It seemed before he came to our school he spent a lot...
-
Dear Ms Jones & Mr Newman, Please can someone empty my bins - I cannot contact the Council via the website ...it doesn't work It doe...
-
The other day I decided to watch a bit of Life on Mars on Netflix. Netflix then told me that it was taking it off. So I felt I had t...
-
So Dr Arday's sadly predictable suicide... Some thoughts came to me... I think Cambridge was his third Professorship. So asking why Cam...
-
As my mum has reached the point in old age that she finds buying anything new challenging I thought instead of buying a new one I'd just...
-
Yesterday I tried to ring up Boots to try to get them to deliver the perfume that they should have delivered a week ago. Having plucked the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment